Baxter Healthcare Corporation initiated a recall on the Amia Automated Peritoneal Dialysis Set with Cassette. The firm received increased customer complaints for Missing Red Line, Patient Slow Flow, Solution Slow Flow, and Inadequate Drain alerts. The patients and clinics were directed to locate and remove all affected product and to contact Baxter Healthcare Center for Service to arrange for return and credit.
- Par Pharmaceutical, Inc. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of One Lot of Mycophenolate Mofetil for Injection
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall
- Class 2 Device Recall AMIA Automated PD Cycler
- Hospira Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall
- HeartMate 3™ Left Ventricular Assist System: Class I Recall