Learning and Action Networks
The NCC hosted Learning and Action Networks, or LANs, are a requirement of our CMS contract that bring together ESRD healthcare professionals, patients, caregivers, hospitals, QIOs, and more on a bi-monthly webinar to promote an evidence-based agenda to achieve each Quality Improvement Activity’s pre-determined initiative. The LAN model brings best practices, collaborative presentations, and promising strategies to all stakeholders within the ESRD community.
National Patient and Family Engagement Learning and Action Network (NPFE-LAN)
The NPFE-LAN is a partnership between patients, family members, caregivers, and dialysis providers. It is a vehicle for bringing the patient voice to the kidney community that creates opportunities for in-depth learning, problem solving, and achievement of patient driven goals for quality improvement at the national level. In the NPFE-LAN, patients, family and caregivers are the subject matter experts (SMEs) who drive change across all Networks and dialysis facilities, helping to solve shared problems on a large scale.
- January 2018 HAI LAN Webinar Recording
- Dialysis Patient Pocket Guide
- Dialysis Patient Pocket Guide (Spanish)
- April BSI QIA LAN Webinar Recording
- April BSI QIA Lan Presentation Slides
- June 2018 BSI QIA LAN Recording
- June 2018 BSI QIA LAN Presentation Slides
- August 2018 BSI QIA LAN Recording
- August 2018 BSI QIA LAN Presentation Slides
- October 2018 BSI QIA LAN Recording
- October 2018 BSI QIA LAN Presentation Slides